It's no debate that Pumpkin Spice is the BEST part about Fall. Even if it's not fall yet, you start craving pumpkin everything before the temperature even drops. We don't blame you! We feel the same about it, and that's why we already dropped our Pumpkin Spice Protein Balls so you can get the taste of fall a little earlier this year. Not only is pumpkin super tasty, but pumpkin is packed with Protein, Fiber, and Vitamin A. YUM! We put together some of our FAVORITE Pumpkin Recipes that we know you will be sure to enjoy!
Pumpkin Nice Smoothie
By: Whitney | @whitnessnutrition
Gluten-Free • Vegan • Makes 1 Smoothie
- 2 handfuls of spinach (fresh or frozen)
- ½ avocado
- ½ cup of pumpkin puree
- 1 Pumpkin Spice Protein Power Ball
- 1 scoop or protein powder
- 1 tbs. cashew butter
- 1 tsp. vanilla or paste
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 5 ice cubes (on top)
- 1 cup water
- Add all ingredients to blender (wet on top of dry)
- Blend until smooth, about 1 minute
- If the shake is too thick, blend in water as needed
- Pour into a glass and YUM!
Pumpkin Spice Protein Oatmeal
By: Jenn | @jennlabfit | Jenn's Pinterest
Gluten-Free • Vegan • Makes 1 Bowl of Oatmeal
- ½ cup oats
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 scoop (30 grams) cinnamon protein powder
- Ground cinnamon to taste
- Nut butter drizzle to taste
- 1 Pumpkin Spice Protein Power Ball
- Combine oats and milk and microwave for 2 minutes
- Add protein powder then let cool and thicken
- Add cinnamon and nut butter to taste
- Slice Protein Power Ball and add to oatmeal mixture
Pumpkin Spice Waffles
Gluten-Free • Makes 6-8 4” Waffles
- 1 cup Birch Benders Paleo Waffle Mix
- 1 scoop Plant-Based Vanilla Protein
- 1 tsp Pumpkin Pie Spice
- ¾ cup & 2 tbs Water
- 4 tbs Pumpkin Puree
- 2 tbs Egg Whites
- ½ tsp Vanilla
- Pumpkin Spice Protein Power Balls
- Hemp Seeds
- Maple Syrup
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl
- Spray waffle maker with cooking spray (I used Coconut Oil spray)
- Pour mixture into the waffle maker and cook until golden brown
- Plate the waffles and add toppings
No Bake Vegan Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake
Gluten-Free • Vegan
- Spiced Protein Power Ball – 2 bags (more if you want a thicker base)
- 1.5 cups raw cashews
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup almond milk
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp arrowroot
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ tsp salt
- Start by boiling water and soaking the cashews in the water for at least one hour.
- While the cashews are soaking, line the base of the spring pan with parchment paper. Using the Spice PPB’s, flatten them onto the base of the pan using your hand or the bottom of a glass. Making sure there are no gaps in the base. Once flattened, place in the freezer. You will want the pan to sit level in the freezer for at least 20 minutes.
- After the cashews have soaked for at least an hour, drain and rinse them in water.
- Add the cashews and the remainder of the filling ingredients to a blender or food processer. Blend until completely smooth.Scraping the sides as needed.
- Remove the base from the freezer. Pour the smooth filling fixture over the base. Once filled, give the pan a few taps to help remove any bubbles in the filling. Smoothing the top if necessary.
- Place back into the freezer on a level surface. Freezing overnight will give the best results.
- To serve- remove from freezer and let it thaw in refrigerator for a few hours. You can also let it thaw at room temp but since it is a no bake cheesecake, it can melt! If it has not thawed enough, it will taste very icy or watery.
- If blending is too tough, start by adding a few tablespoons of almond milk to mixture.
- Do not leave out too long or you will have a pumpkin river on the counter.
- If not sweet enough you can use ½ cup maple syrup max.
- This recipe can be created in muffin tins instead of a spring pan, the amount of PPB needed for the base will be altered.
- Use two strips of parchment paper in an ‘x’ shape under the crust for easy removal from the tin.
Colleen on Aug 30, 2021
I cannot wait to try all these!